- 2 tablespoons chicken soup base
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 /4 cup diced carrots
- 1 /4 cup diced celery
- 1 /4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups hot water or used potato water for better flavor
- 10 slices of bread, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Dissolve the soup base in the two cups of hot water. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake 45 minutes at 350.
Here's wishing, Kevin, Lovina, and their families a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving.
Kevin please wish Lovina and her family and you and your family a very happy and wonderful Thanksgiving. Be thankful for everything that we all have and please pray for peace.......