This recipe ran in the Amish Cook column back in 2000 when the late Elizabeth Coblentz was still writing it. Seems like an easy, easy recipe. I've not made these, but I'm not sure you can find anything easier than these.
- 2½ cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tablespoons baking powder
- ¾ cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 cup cold milk
- Combine dry ingredients. Cut in butter or margarine until mixture
- resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk just until moistened. Spoon
- into greased muffin tins. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Yield: 1 dozen.