Homemade Strawberry Glaze
Author: The Amish Cook
Recipe type: Dessert
- STRAWBERRY GLAZE
- 3 tablespoons clear gel
- 1 /4 cup sugar (heaping)
- 1 /2 cup strawberry gelatin (heaping)
- 1 /2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold water
- Mix the first four ingredients together well.
- Stir the cold water in the thoroughly.
- Put on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
- Stir occasionally while cooling.
- When of spreading consistency spread on cake,the glaze will thicken as it cools.