Rhubarb Custard Pie
Homemade Rhubarb Custard Pie
- 1 pint of milk
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 3 beaten eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups rhubarb, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Heat milk just until warm. Rub flour with enough
- water to make a paste. Add mixture to hot milk. Pour the mixture over
- the eggs mixed with sugar and salt. Cover bottom of unbaked pie shell
- with finely chopped rhubarb.
- Pour custard over rhubarb. Bake slowly, never letting it boil, at 400
- for 10 minutes then 350 for about 30 minutes.