Refreshing Creamsicle Salad
A wonderfully refreshing summer treat that can be a salad or dessert!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 16-oz. tub whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows, fruit-flavored or regular
- 6-oz. pkg. orange gelatin
- 1 to 2 15-oz. cans mandarin oranges
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and pineapple.
Fold in marshmallows, whipped topping, and orange gelatin.
Lastly, stir in mandarin oranges.
Spoon into a large glass bowl for best presentation and cover with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate at least two hours before serving. Can sit out for at least an hour without getting watery