This is hog butchering time of year in many Amish settlements so I thought I’d end February with a pork chop recipe.
This recipe comes to us from an Amish woman in Maryland. Sounds easy and delicious!
Serves: serves 3 - 6
- 6 center cut pork chops
- 1 c. ketchup
- ½ c. chopped onions
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Place uncooked pork chops in baking dish.
- Combine mushroom soup, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and chopped onions.
- Mix all together and pour over chops.
- Bake, covered, for 1¼ hours.
- Remove, cover, and bake ½ hour longer or until tender.