By Kevin Williams
Looking for a quick crowd pleaser? Look no further!
Rachel and the girls whipped this one up yesterday, adapted from a Paula Deen recipe. With two little ones underfoot, complicated recipes are generally out. Throw in a time crunch and quick becomes even more imperative.
So check out this recipe:
- 2 10 ounce packages of broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 10 34 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups crushed buttery crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13 X 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix everything together except for Ritz crackers and butter, Pour into the baking dish, top with crackers and drizzle evenly with melted butter. Bake for 30 minutes.