This recipe comes to us from Marilyn Hershberger in the Chouteau, OK community. Very hearty, heaping casserole.
Random Recipe: Cheeseburger Casserole
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 /2 cup onion
- 2 /3 cup ketchup or pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- shredded cheese
- Cook rice until tender.
- In a skillet brown beef and onion.
- Add ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and bring to a boil again.
- Top with cheese and let stand 5 minutes.
Leave a Reply