By Kevin Williams
This recipe comes to us from Wilma Yoder, an Amish Cook in Oklahoma. This is for feeding a crowd, but you can reduce the recipe easily proportionally.
- 40 pounds of potatoes
- 10 cans celery soup
- 10 cans cream of chicken soup
- 5 cans onion soup
- 5 pounds cheese
- 10 pounds ham
- 10 soup cans milk
- 5 teaspoon tablespoons taco seasoning
- Pre cook potatoes, not too soft.
- Mix soups and milk together.
- Alternate layers of potatoes, ham, cheese and soup.s
- Fills 5 roasters.
- Bake each one at 350 for an hour.
UNDERGROUND HAM CASSEROLE - This is a popular recipe in Amish settlements.
EASY HOMEMADE HAM GLAZE: Click here for this delicious way to dress up your Christmas ham!
HOMEMADE HAM LOAF - Click here