Writing is something I enjoy, in fact in many ways after writing for a while I feel like I've come back from a refreshing walk. As a young school girl I loved writing stories, I would never tell anyone, though. Everyone else seemed to hate writing, especially when it came to stories. Why should I be any different than anyone else? In spite of my love for writing I never felt like I could really do it well enough, I always felt self-conscious about my writing, in fact I didn't even like when my mom would proofread the letters I sent to friends, though I did want her help to correct my mistakes, both real and imaginary.
- 2 pounds of chicken or turkey breasts, cut into cubes
- ½ cup salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers, crushed
- Mix up salad dressing, milk, and seasonings. Dip chicken breasts into
then roll into crushed crackers. I like dumping only little mixture
- crackers at a time into a small bowl to prevent the cracker crumbs
- from getting too wet and clumping together. Place onto a cookie sheet
- and bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Do not over bake.
And Gloria's tangy dipping sauce:
Sweet and Tangy Sauce
½ cup mayo
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice